Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Day Rising

Lately I have been driving to Greeley to get an early afternoon coffee, or a snack at a taqueria. there is also a cool magazine emporium named "Woody's" ...kind of like Al's News, but wider. Today i dropped in on Chip Coronel, at UNC. He's the head Art Historian there. He gave me a great tour of the studios.

Near the coffee shop is a little place i like to dream about having a studio in.
I also went to Greeley today with a purpose- to go to the camera store that I passed the other day.
It was open two days ago.

Photo by Robert Adams, early '70's - from the book "White Churches of the Plains"
Same church today
And...it looks like I better make a nice photo of this church before it leaves Eaton. Or, maybe I should have it delivered to a plot of land out on the Pawnee
Corey making progress...

No comments: